Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I had to post a new pic of my little man. He will be two in December. He looks so big in this picture in his runners and jeans. More pictures at my homepage link.

We recently went to the Bronx Zoo and he had a blast. We also went to Toys R' Us in NYC and went on the indoor ferris wheel. He had a great time, even if mom was freaking out over how high up we were.

For those of you that don't know much about blogs. You can leave comments for each post if you feel so inclined. Feel free and check back often for new posts. I'm going to try and be more active on my blog in order to keep in touch with everyone.


We also went apple picking recently. Kaius kept trying to roll the pumpkins around on the ground, had a great time throwing rocks in the pond and exclaiming over all the halloween decorations. He loved the wagon/tractor ride and helped pick apples.

So... don't be a stranger and bookmark us so you can check back often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home