Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy Spring

I don't know why I'm writing. I have too many issues to write about that I wouldn't want certain people to see so... I guess I'm going to keep this simple.

I have a bit of a revelation today and I think I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to see a counsellor so that I can work things out in my head. Last time I went to one, they told me that I didn't need it. It's pretty much covered by work so I'm hoping it won't cost an arm and a leg. Can't complain about self improvement I guess.

I got a tonne of great advice from some people who have more experience than me today. It was nice to hear the different sides of things from such a variety of people. I love talking to people. I don't know why I thrive on it so much. I'm thinking my little man got my social genes, he engages everyone all the time. He just starting saying his version of OH MAN! and it's so freakin cute lmao, I was lame and called everyone's machines and made him saying on the phone lmao.

I honestly don't remember what life was like before him. He's my world.

We're moving to NYC... from CANADA... I'm so hyped. I can't wait. I wish we could go now but we have to get all of our ducks in a row first. Brooklyn better be ready for me! :)

If anyone who reads this has a minute you should look into www.stumbleupon.com. It's a really cool program that installs as an extra to your web browser... you pick what kind of websites interest you and then hit the Stumble! button and it just takes you to a bunch of sites within the parameters you chose. I've found some extremely interesting things by "stumbling". A really cool feature is that you can say thumbs up or thumbs down for each site you visit and all you thumbs up's can become a bookmarked favourite organized by subject.

I should prolly get dinner started for my napping men. Have a great weekend. See you next time. Please feel free to leave a comment :)

xoxoxo
Wendy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home